Buy the best suit you can afford
- Comfort: A better fit means a more supple, enjoyable wearing experience;
- Durability: Custom handmade suits (vs. commercial, machine-made ones) last longer;
- Value: Quality materials and timeless styling mean you get more for your investment.
Select the right fabric
- Lifestyle: Cloth requirements for a corporate businessman are totally different from the cloth requirements for a professional sportsman.
- Activity: If your job requires that you travel frequently, you will need a highly durable fabric, such as a three-season weight. Likewise, should you wear a shouldered briefcase or heavy bag every day, you will need a suit made from a more durable cloth.
- Frequency of wear: Keep in mind how often you will be wearing your suit. If you plan to wear it more than once a week, you will want to keep your pattern choice on the simple side. If your suit will be worn only occasionally, you may want to opt for a more dramatic print or pattern.
Fit is It
- Shoulders: Most importantly, the suit coat must fit you through your shoulders. If it fits your shoulders properly, the lines of the suit will be more flattering and you will have more freedom of movement.
- Seat and waist: Correct fit of the seat and waist is crucial for comfort and appearance of waistbands, pleats and other pant features.
our style, your way
Only The Best For You
Regan Clothiers founder Jim Regan will personally help you to decide on these options, while giving you the advantage of his expertise. Jim will take into consideration your body shape, coloring, where you’ll be wearing the suit and how formal or informal it will need to be. Your Made To Measure experience with us will offer you a variety of styling options that cannot be matched in an off-the-rack suit.
Christopher L Russo
Chris Yonker 1
Buy six custom shirts and receive the 7th shirt for FREE (value up to $125.00!).
Refer a new customer who purchases a custom suit or sportcoat/pant combination and receive a FREE custom shirt.